Thursday, July 29, 2010

Drew Carey Weight Loss Secret; Ellen DeGeneres Leaves American Idol





Ellen DeGeneres decided to leave American Idol! Drew Carey Surprises fans with his new body after weight loss diet!

Ellen DeGeneres Says: Bye Bye American Idol!

The wacky new just of American Idol Season 9, will not be in Season 10 of one of Fox Channel's longest running show, American Idol. According to Popeater, DeGeneres released a statement that she is exiting the show as a judge effective, next season.

She said: "It was a difficult decision to make, but my work schedule became more than I bargained for. I also realized this season that while I love discovering, supporting and nurturing young talent, it was hard for me to judge people and sometimes hurt their feelings. I loved the experience working on 'Idol' and I am very grateful for the year I had. I am a huge fan of the show and will continue to be."



Drew Carey's Weight Loss, Surprises all!

Drew Carey, the TV show host who recently showed-off his new body, revealed that he had shed all the unnecessary fats in the old fashion way called.. diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment